Thursday, July 17, 2008

A little fine art

Awhile back ago I was invited to the senior art show of a friend at the Moon Gallery. I'm usually not one for fine art but her and her husband have been big supporters of me so why not return the favor. Besides, I was tempted with the promise of free juice and cookies (I'm fairly easy to please) and those are just way too hard to turn down. What I ended up seeing was some truly amazing and thoughtful work. I even wanted to take a piece home with me, but sadly it already had a new home to go to, so the pictures will just have to do.


IMG_3484


Thanks Becca for allowing me to be your "personal photographer" for the evening. If anyone is interested in her work, feel free to comment the post with contact info or even e-mail me.

Just like last time, click here for a gallery and be sure to click for a full screen view.


No comments: